Saturday 27 August 2011

SUPER 8



YEAR: 2011
RELEASED DATE UK:5 August 2011
DIRECTOR: J.J. Abrams
STARS: Elle Fanning, Amanda Michalka and Kyle Chandler
STUDIO:Paramount Pictures/Bad Robot

OFFICIAL WEB SITE: www.super8-movie.com

PLOT: In the summer of 1979, a group of friends in a small Ohio town witness a catastrophic train crash while making a super 8 movie and soon suspect that it was not an accident. Shortly after, unusual disappearances and inexplicable events begin to take place in town, and the local Deputy tries to uncover the truth - something more terrifying than any of them could have imagined.

MY OPINION: After months of anxiety, I finally watched “Super 8”. I was looking forward to seeing it for many reasons. First of all because I like J.J. Abrams as director or anything he is involved in(fringe, lost, mission impossible) and secondly because after seeing the few seconds of the first trailer i was engaged. I thought it was one of the best trailers i had seen for a long, long time and it felt like i really wanted to see that film, and i don’t often want to go to the cinema , since i don’t have much time to spare now, so instead i just feel like watching new releases from home. After finally watching it, i wasn’t disappointed at all. I thought it was the best film i had seen at the cinema for a long time. I loved everything, apart from the bits where are a few explosions. That was my only complaint, and that is a lot coming from me. So good job

MY RATING: 9/10


No comments:

Post a Comment